SAFETY RULES ON THE TERRITORY OF CLIMBING GYM Climb Lab
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Climbing is a potentially dangerous sport and can present threat to the life and health of visitors, and therefore, you can start classes only after reading these rules. Any point in this manual can be clarified with the coach or administrator of the Climb Lab.
1.2. The Climb Lab climbing gym is divided into the following training zones:
- climbing wall,
- workout zone.
1.3. It is allowed to be on the climbing wall only in the presence of a trainer on duty on the territory of the Climb Lab.
1.4. Visitors are obliged to strictly comply with the requirements of the Climb Lab climbing wall staff regarding their stay in the climbing wall, activities and behavior at the climbing wall.
1.5. Climbing on the Climbing Wall is allowed only in climbing shoes.
2. SAFETY RULES WHEN STAYING IN THE CLIMBING ZONE
3. SAFETY RULES WHILE STAYING IN THE WORKOUT ZONE
3.1. The entrance to the physical training area is allowed only in sportswear and indoor training sport shoes.
3.2. In the workout zone, it is prohibited:
1. Exercise on fitness equipment in outdoor shoes and climbing shoes;
2. Bring food and drinks in an open container to the warm-up area;
3. Use faulty equipment and take independent measures to repair it;
4. Engage in exercise equipment during rest;
5. Climb with your feet on the upper structures of the power frame, sit on the crossbars;
6. Use TRX functional loops and gymnastic rings not in accordance with the instructions for use, in particular, stand in the loops with your feet, swing like on a swing, etc.
3.3. In the workout zone it is necessary:
1. Select loads corresponding to the level of the Visitor's readiness;
2. Before using unfamiliar fitness equipment, first consult a coach on the correct use of them;
3. Carry out a preliminary warm-up before performing the main load;
4. Have the help of an insurance partner during the exercise;
5. Remove equipment and rugs after use to the designated storage area.